Mediator & COVID-19
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
Visit the Berrien County Health Department site to find information about local vaccination options and testing.
Visit the State of Michigan COVID-19 site for statewide information.
For those living outside Berrien County or MI, please follow your local resources for Vaccine and COVID-19 information or click here to find a COVID-19 vaccine near you.
Mediator Is Open
Added January 6, 2022
We continue to follow the Diocese’s Phase 3 requirements and our church remains open with indoor services beginning at 10:30am EST.
Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 12:00pm EST.
With the rise in COVID cases in our area, we continue with the following to help make our members, friends, and visitors safe when visiting Mediator:
- Masks are required and must be worn at all times when inside the building
- We ask that you print your name and phone number in the book at the Sanctuary entry door
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the public areas and we encourage people to use it
- During this time, we also ask people to remain in their seated areas during the Passing of the Peace
- We continue to fog the building on a regular basis
Dioceses Announce move to Phase 3
Added June 17, 2021
On June 11, the Dioceses of Eastern & Western Michigan announced we will enter Phase 3 beginning July 1. Mediator’s first Sunday to be fully open will be Sunday, July 4. We plan to gather outdoors and will have an Ice Cream Social immediately following the service. Watch for more information and details to follow.
You can read the Dioceses announcement by clicking here.
Re-entry Task Team Updates and Resources
Meetings and brief summary of discussion
Next Meeting – Apr. 26, 2021 outside at the church
2020 Meetings & Summary Info: click here
- The Re-entry Team recommended we reopen beginning with outdoor worship starting May 23 followed by indoor worship beginning June 13. The Vestry agreed with the recommendation on May 6, 2021.
- At the Feb 21, 2021 Vestry Meeting, all agreed it was time to bring the Re-entry Team back together
Click here to read the 2020 Next Steps archived info
Mediator Worship Circles (MWC)
2020 Sunday Evening Outdoor Worship Circles ended for the season
Click here to view the Apart, Yet Together photo album page
2020 Communication: click here
Come Visit Us!
We are part of a unique Lake Michigan community just a short drive from New Buffalo, MI on Red Arrow Highway. We are also conveniently close to another lakeshore community, Saint Joseph.